CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A Wonderful Day!

Okay...So today was a wonderful day! My coat came and it's absolutely gorgeous and sexy. I love it! And I forgot to write about something funny that happened yesterday. So, I was in advisement talking to Katie and I was all like I don't wanna go to social studies. It should go die in a hole. And Katie goes How bout' a dark hole? And I said Yeah! With a spider in it! It was very funny! So today in orchestra, I was sad and I don't know why, so Shannon looks at me and says Are you depressed? And Katie says Where does depression hurt? Everywhere. Who does depression hurt? Everyone. Cymbalta can help. lol and it was so funny that it cheered me up! Oh and I lost my voice from cheering at the Avs game, so when I laugh it's all funny and in orchestra today Katie said something funny and I snorted out loud and everybody looked at me. It was embarrassing but funny. And in math, we all played poker and we bet with crap from Evan's supply box and he didn't know about it and when jordan told him, he got all pissed. Oh and in math, we put tickets with our names on them in this bag and someone draws 2 tickets to get a big candy bar and sierra niemiec's name got picked and she gave her candy bar to me! And it's huge! And it's dark chocolate! I luv her so much! Me and Katie and Abigayle started making our board game in social studies and it's gonna be great! Oh and after school today, I was hugging Mallory and i backed up and i ran into some kid and he was all hunched over and I saw him and I went AHHHHH!!!!! and he looked at me like i was crazy. it was soo funny! And on the bus, some sevvie was begging the girl in front of me for candy and he said i'm not leaving till' you give me some and he sat down in my seat and i pushed him out into the aisle and it was so funny! I have hockey tonight and i really don't feel good but i kinda have to go, cuz i didn't go last night. So i'm gonna go now. Sry this post is so short! I will see you all tomorrow!

0 comments: