CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Weekend

Sorry I didn't update yesterday! I had to go to bed early so I could wake up early for my hockey scrimmage. Well, it was a super long game. We played three 20 minute periods with a stop clock. Usually it's two 15 minute periods with a running clock (they never stop the clock) and one 13 minute period with a stop clock (the clock stops at whistles). So I got a lot of ice time. The team we played was pretty good, although they aren't in our league. The other team didn't have a goalie today, so at first they wanted our back up goalie to be goalie for them, and she asked our goalie coach to do it, but the other team got mad about that, so they ended up using their coach as their goalie. And he was really good. But we tied the game 1-1. Yesterday, I went shopping. I got a pair of pink plaid shorts with a tan belt, a green shirt, and a pink tank top from American Eagle; a tank top from Hollister; and a pair of pajamas and underwear from Victoria's Secret. At American Eagle they gave me this All-Access Pass and you get points for what you buy and you can use the points to get discounts! You should all get one! I love that store! Snaps for American Eagle! (snap, snap, snap) lol! Today I'm just hanging out, doing my author study. I was having trouble with the connection essay like connecting the author to his works, so I e-mailed the author! And he e-mailed me back! So Yay! He really is a nice guy too. Do you know what? I didn't get to sleep in today ( I got up at 4:30), I don't get to sleep in all school week, and I won't get to sleep in next weekend cuz I have to drive up to Gunnison early on Saturday and I have a game early there on Sunday. Well, actually we might drive up Friday afternoon cuz my mom wants me to rest on Saturday before my games. Sorry this is so short, but I'm going out to lunch now! See you all tomorrow!

0 comments: