CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 18, 2008

TGIF!!!!!!!

It's finally Friday! And we get a 3 day weekend! Yay! I'm going to the Avalanche game tonight and Sunday night. I'm going shopping Saturday. anyway, today was a pretty good day. something funny happened in orchestra I just can't remember what. and me and katie and shannon did our musketeer thing with our bows. and we also put them on our noses! my friend has her first crush and she's totally obsessed with the guy. she's finding all these things that are the same between her and him. reminds me of when a certain somebody liked a certain guy that starts with s...hmm...I wonder if she ever tried peach iced tea lol that's okay i do the same thing. like the guy i like and i both have red hair and we both play hockey and...i could go on forever. lol in advisement me and katie looked at people magazines from last year. there was some hot guy in one of them and he had bright red hair! he was soooooo hot! in geometry we just sat there and played cards cuz we were done with our homework! I totally kicked Hannah, Anna, and Emily's butts. lol I was sooo good. and on my way home from the bus stop i walked with jason rock and we talked. he's not a jerk when he's not with his friends. like before he started hanging out with adam and sean and those guys, we used to be like best friends almost. anyway, so now i'm just sitting here. remembering good times lol today me and mallory were talking about 3rd grade. that was like my favorite grade. sorry this one is sooo short, i just don't have much to say. thanx to all my readers!

0 comments: