CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

AHHHHH!!!!!!

I am so stressed right now. My author study is due on tuesday and i can't work on it at all this weekend. And i still have a lot to do on it! And I have my social studies game and lang arts kids book due kinda soon. And with hockey, it's all crazy! so AHHHHH!!!!! Anyway, today was a good day. Today in orchestra we all sat in the stand forest and wore our golden pajamas! In choir, I tried out for a solo and everybody told me I did super good and i made it into the final 4 people she had to choose from, but she didn't choose me, but that's okay! It waz cool cuz everybody cheered for me when i walked up to sing it! I didn't really want it a lot either, though. At lunch, Mallory had a salad and she left to go to the bathroom, but she left her salad on the table. So me and Katie started eating it and I saw a purple thing that i thought was a radish, but it turned out to be an onion and it surprised me. and then there was this huge piece of lettuce i really wanted, so i picked it up, but it didn't want the whole thing, i just wanted to bite part of it off, but that would have been gross. So I took Mallory's fork and stabbed the lettuce to death until it broke in half and i ate half and katie ate the other half. We started laughing our heads off and Mallory comes back and is all like, What are you guys doing? And Katie says, It's not what we're doing, it's what we did. It was sooo funny! And then Katie remembered that Evan had mints, so we ran up to him and we were like, Evan can we have some mints? We ate onions. And he goes, I can smell it. It was sooo funny! And in social studies, me, katie and abigayle were making up bad cards for our board game and Abigayle goes, You lose your general, go back 5 spaces. And then I said, you got lost while looking for your general in a swamp and an alligator ate you, start all over. It was hilarious! And then I was putting the rolled up poster around my face and Katie and Abigayle said I looked funny. lol Sorry this post isn't long, but i want to go to bed. And yes, I'll wear my golden pajamas to bed. lol

0 comments: