CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I Think I'm Dead

So, last Wednesday afternoon I started feeling like crap. The next day I was absolutely miserable. I threw up, I felt like I had been run over by a truck, I had a fever, I had a cold, and my throat hurt really bad. So I went to the doctor and what do you know, I have the flu. Like the flu. Not just like when people get sick and say they have the flu. No, I have the diagnosed flu. So I got some medicine and yeah, I felt like crap on Friday too. So then on Saturday, I skipped playing in my hockey game and I just watched it. But I did play in 2 games on Sunday. We lost our game to Santa Fe 4-1 (but we beat them on Saturday) and the 2nd game was just a fun scrimmage with my brother's team. In the middle of that game, I beat my dad up and tripped my brother a lot. Then after that, I hung out with Amelia at her bro's birthday party at APEX. I took a streamer, wrapped it all around myself and walked up to random people saying "I just came from a party" in a stupid voice. It was hilarious. So on Monday, I was so exhausted from playing hockey, so I stayed home to rest. And my cold hadn't gone away and my throat still hurt. So then, on Tuesday, I woke up and I could barely breathe. Yeah, it was bad. My mom thought I had pnuemonia (or however you spell it) and I went to the doctor, and they say I don't have it, but to open my airways, they gave me some steroids and an inhaler thing. So today, I'm just resting, so I can feel good to play hockey this weekend in Aspen. Yeah. I promise I will be back to school tomorrow. But I won't get there until a while after ten because...well you all know how you say that you can't imagine me without braces? Well, you're gonna have to cuz I'm getting them off tomorrow morning! Yay! It'll be a happy day. Anyway, I've been pretty sick, but I will be back tomorrow (just a bit late tho).

1 comments:

Shannon said...

WE miussed you so effing much!!