CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Week in Review

Sorry it's been such a long time since I've posted. Well, Tuesday night, me and my hockey team went to the Rage game and we had a lot of fun! We sat on their bench during warm-ups and we talked to some of the guys. We got on the big TV a lot too. Once, I spilled my french fries and they went in my shoe. Yeah, it was gross. And I scared Jill a lot. lol On Wednesday, I got sick and left school early and I almost fainted at the choir concert that night. The dance was so boring on Thursday. I got a stuffed red and white giraffe and 25 Disney Dollars from my mom and dad for Valentines Day. I had hockey practice and dryland and afterwards, we had a Valentines party and it was fun. I'm going to Aspen on March 1st and 2nd for hockey. We have 2 games. Then I'm going back to Aspen the next week the 7th 8th and 9th for the playoffs. Yeah, it'll be fun. And I'm going to Disney World in 32 days, I think. We went to do community service for NJHS on friday night and we went to Dairy Queen after. I was looking at Jordan's phone and there were a ton of pics of churches in Taos and I said I take it Jordan likes Jesus. And it was funny. Saturday I went shopping. I got a jacket from Hollister that has blue palm trees and a pair of shoes from Limited Too and a shirt from American Eagle with a blue eagle on it. I'm going to the Red Wings game tomorrow. Have a good rest of the long weekend and I'll see y'all on Tuesday

0 comments: