CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Boring

So nothing extremely special happened today. Katie was sick and Kristen left early cuz she was sick. It was a lonely day. But in orchestra, mr. ingram has this new experiment and he's gonna embarrass us and blah blah blah so Lyndsie talked to Mr Talbot and he's gonna talk to Ms. Ellis and she's gonna talk to mr ingram about it and yeah, that pissed me off. He was gonna have us play the hardest song that he cut from the concert in front of the class and move seats and challenge other people to like duels. So now, if ms. ellises talking to him doesn't stop him from doing all that, then we're going on strike from orchestra (including Ryan!) and I'm leading the rebellion! Ryan and Lyndsie and me and Shannon were sooo pissed at him. Me and Mallory and Lyndsie and some guys sold valo-grams during lunch and that was fun. But nothing special happened the rest of the day. Now I have to do a lot of homework cuz I have stuff going on every day this week besides today. Tomorrow I'm going to the Rage game with my team, Wednesday I have a choir concert, and Thursday I have practice and a party afterwards. Sorry this is so short, but it was a very uneventful day.

0 comments: