CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Amazing Weekend!

So my weekend was amazing! Yesterday, we had to play the team from Santa Fe and they were undefeated...until we beat them 5-1! And today we tied them 3-3, so now we're ahead of them and in third or second place in the whole thing! Except for in my game yesterday, me and some girl on Santa Fe collided and I went flying and today, like this huge girl from Santa Fe took me out. I swear she was 6 feet tall! I don't think there's been one game where I haven't been airborne. I always get taken out and go flying. lol But the Santa Fe team was HUGE!!! 2 of them walked into APEX before our first game and they were both carrying hockey bags and I didn't know they were Santa Fe and I thought it was a mother and daughter going to play some family scrimmage or something and Robin goes Wow, they're from the other team and we were all staring in awe at the one because she was 6 feet tall. She's the one that took me out in our 2nd game. Yeah, but we gave them their first loss and didn't let them win. So I'm very proud! So Tuesday, I get to go to a Rage game. The Rage is a minor league hockey team that plays in Broomfield and me and my team get to sit on their bench while they're warming up! But anyway, on Saturday, I went to the mall. I got a swimsuit from Hollister. It's so cute. It's a dark blue bikini with green and blue Hawaii flowers on it. It's like the tiniest thing you've ever seen, but it's cute! I had to buy a large top because of...well, yeah and I got small bottoms and the lady who worked there who we bought them from looked at me all funny. It was funny. And I got a pair of shorts from there that are fleece and white with palm trees. I went to Limited Too and got a pair of flowered shorts and a pair of jean capris and a brown sweater for over my summer dresses and a pair of pink shoes that are plaid slip-ons that are like small tennis shoes without laces if you know what I'm talking about. Then I went to Aeropostale and got 2 t-shirts. One has a big wave on it and says Aero Surf Competition and the other has a sunset over the ocean on it. They had a great deal: 2 t-shirts for 20 dollars. So anyway, my mom is going to New York with her friends and I gave her a bunch of crap about how she was leaving us all here so she got mad at me for making her feel guilty so I told her she wouldn't have to feel guilty if she did one thing for me. So now, for my birthday this year, I'm asking my mom to take me to Vegas. And she's actually considering it. Just to make up for leaving me to go to New York. I mean, I already have everything I need, like a computer, an ipod, and an iphone, so now I want to go somewhere. So now, I told her I would do everything to save money like buy my own clothes and not go out to dinner so much and buy less stuff so we could go to Vegas. I hope she takes me especially since my b-day is on a weekend this year! Yeah, so I hope that works out! I really don't want to go to school tomorrow, but hey, it's only a four day week! And my bro has school on Friday! Haha! And I'm going to the Detroit Red Wings vs Avs game next Monday!

0 comments: