CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

The End of the World (aka Summer is just about over)

AHHHHH!!!!!!! School starts in 2 days! Actually more like 1 1/2 days. Eek! I'm so frickin' nervous. But I do have a pretty awesome schedule. I have off block 7th so on blue days, I can leave early (1 1/2 before school ends) when my dad can come pick me up. And I have Algebra 2 Honors with Anna thank goodness. I did not want to be the only Freshman in that class. Ooh! And there's gonna be lots more hot guys to obsess over (I want peach iced tea cause he got it!) ;-) lol So I'm half nervous, half excited. The rest of my summer has been boring. My aunt and uncle and cousin were visiting from Louisiana and that was ok. Except for my cousin broke our Rock Band drumset bass pedal, so that means no more Rock Band drums until it comes (which better be soon). And the drums are my favorite. Darn. I've been shopping a few times. Once was with Amelia. I got a blue and white striped sweater at Hollister and a brown cami there too. Yesterday, my mom took me major shopping. I got 3 pairs of jeans and a shirt at American Eagle, a sweater at Abercrombie, and a pair of jeans at Hollister. At American Eagle, we had a 40% off coupon because of our access pass, so the total price went down from $160 to $90! It was so cool! Oh and so when we were in Vegas, I saw this super cute pair of shoes, but they were wayy huge for me. They were white skate shoes with silver and gold swirls on the sides and a charm on them. The brand was Red by Mark Ecko. So I was sad that they didn't fit cuz I really loved them, so when we got home, we looked on the Internet and found them in a smaller size! I'm so excited! They're gonna come in the mail any day now! I've also been taking a hockey skills camp. I missed some of the on ice sessions when I was on vacation, but I still had 3 on ice, and 1 off ice session to do. I have my last on ice today. I met some amazing people there: A girl who's name is Sarah who is going to Lakewood High School next year, a girl named Bree who's going to be a Sophomore at Pomona, and this girl named Emily who's going to Oberon. Sarah and Emily will be on my team, but Bree will be on the U19 team. Darn. And next year, Arvada hockey is gonna have a U12 girls team for the girls 12 and under. They're at the camp too, but they're little buttheads. I hate them! lol Our off ice session was at a place called Total Hockey. It helps you with puck handling, shooting, and skating techniques. The skating techniques are done on synthetic ice there, which I hated. It wasn't like ice at all, it was like plastic and you're skates got stuck in it. But then they had these slidy board thing with bumpers on them and so you put these sock things on over your shoes, got on the board, and pushed off the bumpers so you were like sliding side to side between them. It was awesome! Me and Robin hung out and played box hockey. Its like an air hockey table, only on the ground and you use hockey sticks with a little tiny blade and it has these barriers in it and you have to get the puck through the barriers to your net and score and the other person has to stop you from scoring and score themselves. Me and Robin were like killing each other over it, but I ended up winning 2-0. Ya I got a shutout lol. Oh and so we scheduled out Spring Break vacation! Guess where we're going?!! (drumroll please...) THE BAHAMAS!!!! And guess where we're staying?! (drumroll again please...) in a condo at ATLANTIS!!!!! Yea a condo at Atlantis! I didn't even know they had condos, but apparently they have this fancy complex with them that we got into! WOOOO!!!!!!! So excited! They have like a bazillion water slides, even ones that go through their world class aquarium! I'm super excited!!!!!! So I guess my last 2 weeks hasn't been totally boring. I'm super nervous for school to start, but wayyy excited too. So watch out RV, here I come!!!!!!!

0 comments: